Deep Tissue Remedial Massage treatments with Dominika Masnica
Restore Relax Re-energise Re-balance Re-align
Massage is not just a luxurious treat but a crucial part of your regular body and health maintenance:
- If you are feeling the effects of stress and anxiety
- If you are suffering from muscular aches and pains
- If you participate in any form of sports or work out regularly
- puts your whole body at ease
- improves your strength and flexibility.
- has an immense positive impact on athletic performance
- corrects muscle imbalances, injuries and misalignments.
- helps to ease and banish headaches, backaches and postural problems as well as chronic fatigue, stress, depression, anxiety, insomnia, skin problems, digestive and reproductive problems, immune deficiencies and many other disorders that are symptomatic of energy imbalances.
A word from your therapist:
My remedial massages are a highly effective mixture of deep pressure, stretches, gentle postural realignment and calming touch – releasing tension from deep layers of muscle fibres, correcting negative muscular patterns and encouraging body’s natural self-healing mechanisms. They also promote deep relaxation and balance the psyche, delivering ultimate stress-relief.
Every treatment is tailor made to suit your needs. On your initial visit, I will ask you a number of questions about your health history and investigate the reasons for your visit and expectations from the treatment. Your massage will be performed on a comfy couch, using high quality natural massage creams and herbal extracts with therapeutic properties.
Dominika Masnica: Holistic Massage Therapist / Colonic Hydrotherapist/ Natural Health and Detox Consultant
A practicing therapist since 2006, I have been based at prestigious Balance the clinic in Chelsea as well as one of London’s oldest and best established complementary health clinics, the Brackenbury, prior to opening this private practice in my local neighbourhood of Acton in May 2014. I have helped thousands of people reach new levels of health and vibrancy. Having overcome my own health challenges through embracing the detox lifestyle, I am a big believer in naturopathic medicine, and dedicated to education and empowerment of people to take charge of their wellbeing through regular natural health maintenance, correct nutrition and lifestyle adjustments.